Being a cover supervisor can be a tough role. Students can challenge your authority, the work set can be dull or nonexistent, but being a cover supervisor a great way to get to know a school and its students. It can be amazingly satisfying when you start to build those relationships with students!
- focused training on behaviour management
- guidance on achieving QTS
- a great range of posts
- expert ongoing support and training
- support and guidance on your interview lesson
- cover lesson material for when you need something engaging for the students
- unrivalled CPD