Teacher of SEN Required
Are you a qualified teacher or lecturer who is looking for a new challenge?
If so we would like to hear from you.
We are currently working with a very supportive and welcoming SEN school focused on PMLD in the Bromley area (Ofsted Good) who are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced teacher or lecturer. You must be available to teach a full timetable and have some experience of PMLD or a real passion for teaching in this area.
You will be working within a dedicated and supportive department and will be expected to take part in the schools extra curricular activities from time to time. The school is keen to recruit a teacher who has the drive and ability to inspire and motivate their students, as well deliver first class teaching and instruction.
- Have experience of PMLD (preferred)
- Experience of lesson planning differentiated lessons based on the P Scales
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with learners
We need someone who is keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Teacher or Lecturer with with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
Heart Teaching are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for job
- Year 3/4 Teacher Gravesend
- English Teacher, Sevenoaks