British Sign Language Level 2+ Learning Support Assistant – Greenwich
Full time, £25,000 to £33.000 (FTE)
We are looking for a BSL level 2 trained individual to support hearing impaired students in our lovely mainstream secondary school based in Greenwich. The role is starting ASAP on a full time long term or permanent basis. You will provide support for pupils with Hearing Impairment within the classroom, be the first point of contact for pupils, support the class teacher, and help the pupils to communicate with the teacher and other students.
- Be an excellent teaching assistant
- Have strong communication skills
- Be well organised and have the ability to inspire and motivate children
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be an effective team player
- Be energetic and enthusiastic with a great sense of humour!
The successful applicant will hold a Level 2 or 3 BSL qualification as well as practical experience of using BSL.
- Competitive Salary
- Free on-site Parking
- Training Opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- Your own personal consultant
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting LSA opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Justin on 01732 494 808
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Heart Teaching are a recruitment business and we are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our Clients.