Primary or Secondary supply teacher – Essex
Pay to scale
Heart Teaching are currently recruiting Supply Teachers to work in our client Primary and Secondary Schools across Essex.
Supply Teaching offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTS or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Heart Teaching:
- We will put you first
- We are a widely recognised, local agency. We will only send you to local schools
- Your own consultant
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools’ individual behaviour policies
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Faith or Scott on 01732 494 808