Primary Teacher KS1/KS2 for SEN School – Gravesend
Pay to scale
Heart Teaching are currently recruiting a Primary or Primary SEN Teacher to work in a Good with Outstanding Features SEN School focusing on children with Autism in the Gravesend area.
This role is a maternity cover starting in January. There may be potential for the role to continue but we cannot confirm that at this stage.
This role is due to start in January 2022.
Who would this role suit?
- A dedicated primary teacher looking to get into SEN
- An SEN teacher with experience of teaching at KS2 or KS1 level
You will need:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- A caring and can-do attitude
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of children with ASD
- QTS or QTLS – NQT’s will be considered
- A fantastic opportunity to get into SEN teaching
- Very supportive Senior Management
- Small classes
- Your own consultant – Justin
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Justin on 01732 494 808
We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details.
Heart Teaching is a recruitment agency and we advertise this role on behalf of our client. Supporting and developing our staff is central to us. We will offer you a range of opportunities to learn, develop and hone your professional skills, both in school and beyond.