Secondary Supply Teachers for Bexley, Dartford and Gravesend
£125-155 per day
We are looking to recruit qualified Supply teachers for day-to-day and short-term assignments throughout the academic year in Dartford, Bexley and Gravesend.
We work closely with a number of schools in the local area and there is a frequent need for support staff for temporary work. These assignments often lead to long-term and permanent opportunities but also offer flexibility for those only looking for part-time hours.
You will have strong subject knowledge and be able to teach differentiated lessons to a mixture of abilities. You will need to be confident in managing the classroom effectively and have good behaviour management skills.
The roles and duties for the Supply Teacher will vary from post to post. However, in some cases there will be planning and marking to be completed. Therefore, the teacher should be confident in planning engaging lessons for their learners.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) or hold QTLS.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
• Your own dedicated consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Email verification of bookings.
• You pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £50 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Heart Teaching are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Felicity or Scott on 01732 494 808