Teaching Assistant – September 2022
Teaching Assistant -September 2022– Bearsted Area
Teaching Assistant – School –– September 2022
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Are you seeking a new permanent role?
Have you got a passion for working with and supporting children?
Heart Teaching are seeking teaching assistants to support within a friendly and welcoming primary school
About the role:
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join the team within a primary school in the Bearsted area. This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children, particularly with learning difficulties, and a fantastic opportunity for those considering a career in teaching to gain valuable first-hand experience.
Candidates who are appointed will receive full support and training from colleagues and teachers.
What does the role involve?
The main aim of this role is to support our teachers to deliver academic excellence, day in, day out, with professionalism and enthusiasm. This will involve providing a comprehensive support service to the academy including:
- Assisting students with their educational and social development, on an individual and group basis
- Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
- Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with students, whilst treating them with respect and consideration
- Provide expertise to deliver a personalised curriculum for each pupil’s learning
- Work together with families and other agencies to ensure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
- Have the highest expectation that every pupil will make sustained academic and personal progress
- Ensure that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning and is supported to participate in, and contribute to, life in modern Britain
All staff will need an Enhanced adult and child Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
Does this Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description – Teaching Assistant
- £75 – £90 per day
- Monday – Friday (term time only)
- Working in a primary school
- Adapting and differentiating the curriculum for learners
- Working 1:1 & 2:1 with individual children, and in small groups
- Liaising with SEMH professionals at the school
- Long term and full-time contract available
- Safeguarding and prevent training (provided)
- Located in Bearsted
Person Specification – Teaching Assistant
- A strong academic background – GCSEs/A Levels or higher
- Previous experience working in a similar role, or your own personal experience working with children, would be ideal
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Hardworking, driven and committed
- Caring, compassionate and calm nature
- Patience and passion for supporting children
- Ability to work as part of a team
Apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.