Primary SEN Teacher
Primary SEN Teacher
A happy, thriving, oversubscribed and growing SEN school for pupils with severe and complex learning difficulties, are searching for a Primary SEN Teacher, to join their team from September 2022.
As a Primary SEN Teacher, you will be joining a team that is committed to supporting all pupils to achieve, enjoy, be stimulated, and challenged to fulfil their potential. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team who have high expectations and only want the very best for their pupils.
The SEN school is a forward-thinking school committed to investigating and providing pupils with the most relevant and innovative learning opportunities and resources available. Pupils benefit from a highly consistent and support approach from all staff, including therapists, and are given every opportunity to thrive and develop as individuals.
Does this Primary SEN Teacher opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description – Primary SEN Teacher
· Full Time Primary SEN Teacher
· Working in a SEN School
· September 2022 starts or sooner – MPS1-6 – Permanent contract
· Focus on children with severe and complex learning difficulties including those with an additional diagnosis of Autism and / or physical / sensory disabilities
· Able to create and deliver engaging SEN lessons
· Excellent guidance and support!
· Enthusiastic and committed to teaching children with SEN
· Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – Primary SEN Teacher
· Must hold UK QTS
· Graded ‘Good’ in most recent OFSTED report
· SEN School ages 4 – 19 years old
· Small class sizes
· A passion for your subject and education in general
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
· A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
· Mixed – pupils – aged 4 – 19 years
· Modern facilities
· Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
· Excellent location – Gravesend
Reasons to join the Heart Teaching team:
· We put you first – listening and understanding the type of work you would like
· Refer a friend – £250 of high street vouchers!
· We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
· Our local consultant will be on hand to support you throughout your journey with us
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an ECT currently training or an experienced teacher, please do feel free to get in touch today.
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.