Pay: £11-£12 Per hour
Hours: Full time
Stat Date: October 2022
Specialism: Key Stage 3-4
You will be working in a medium sized academy with an understanding and supportive senior management team. Behaviour can be challenging at times as it can be in any setting, however seeing past this is vital in gaining respect from the students. To take on this role you will need to be emotionally resilient and willing to take on new challenges. For the right candidate this school also offers a well-structured path for career progression.
We are looking for:
· An experienced SEN teaching assistant who is very reflective, passionate about learning, and who wants to be the best they can be.
· Someone with high expectations of children and a commitment to high standards of achievement, with a strong belief that all children can succeed.
· Someone who is enthusiastic about the challenge of a tailored curriculum for children with SEN needs
· Someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is hardworking, organised, creative, collaborative, and committed to their own continuous professional learning.
· A diversified work environment with a strong senior management team
· Supportive parents;
· A supportive and welcoming staff team;
· Dedicated PPA time with the year team partner;
· A commitment to staff development and excellent CPD, with the opportunity for developing leadership skills now or in the future.
Heart Teaching is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Heart Teaching are a recruitment business and we are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our Clients.
*Rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay.