Teaching Assistant (Secondary School)
Teaching Assistant within a Mainstream secondary school.
Heart Teaching our seeking a Teaching Assistants who is committed to making a difference by being responsible for enabling students to thrive while learning, promoting their independence and helping them to achieve. You have to be a caring, understanding, and patient individual.
We are looking for someone who:
- Aims for excellence at all times.
- Has a passion to make a difference and is a good communicator with a real ability to nurture, inspire and motivate vulnerable children.
- Has experience of working within a school and supporting pupils with their learning. Experience of working with children who have a special educational need, particularly speech & language, would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Has care, compassion and a sense of humor.
School Details – SEN Teaching Assistant
· Hours: 8:30am to 15:30pm
· SEN School ages 11 – 19 years old
· Focus on children and young people with additional needs.
· Range of therapies to support learning on site
· Superb pastoral care
What Heart Teaching can offer:
- Competitive pay rates £11 to £12 Per hour
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
The school offers children a comprehensive curriculum which includes a wide range of opportunities to develop the speech, language and communication skills that will enable them to successfully access learning. It is a place where children can flourish in a safe, calm, and positive working environment. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be part of a team providing the best education and pastoral care to ensure that children are heard and seen to shine.
Apply NOW for this fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant position.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching.
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Heart Teaching is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or indeed any reason. For this role, you will require an enhanced DBS on the update device. If you do not have, one you be required to apply for a new DBS before starting. We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly vet all candidates prior to placement. You will be asked to provide your current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details. We welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.