Cover Supervisor – Dartford
Are you considering a career in education?
Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom?
All whilst looking for a better work-life balance?
Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across Dartford.
Other duties will include:
· Behaviour management
· Discussing the set work
· Delivering engaging lessons
· Providing guidance with the set work.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
· A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Heart Teaching)
· A minimum of A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
· Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Heart Teaching Education provide:
· Competitive weekly rates of pay – £125 to £160 per day
· Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
· Behaviour management, safeguarding and prevent training.
· Onsite Parking
Apply now for this Cover Supervisor position! Send your CV to Heart Teaching and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (If Shortlisted)!
Please see our website www.HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our privacy notice for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.