Secondary English Teacher
Q: Are you a creative English Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity for September?
In the heart of Dartford, a supportive Secondary School is looking to appoint an English Teacher for a September 2022 start. This is a full-time, and permanent post.
The Head Teacher prides themselves on enabling their students to develop strength of character, to be articulate and confident, and secure the best academic outcomes possible.
Job Description – English Teacher
· Full Time & Permanent English Teacher post
· September 2022 start or sooner – MPS1-6
· Join Innovative & highly regarded Departments
· Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers
· Excellent guidance and support!
· Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – Science Teacher
· A qualified English Teacher with a formal teaching qualification (QTS)
· Permanent English Teacher role – MPS/UPS £25,714-£41,604
· Confident teaching English at Key Stage 4 to a range of abilities
· A passion for your subject and education in general
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
· A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
· Mixed – pupils – 11-19yrs
· Modern facilities
· Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
· Excellent location – Dartford
Reasons to join the Heart Teaching team:
· We put you first – listening and understanding the type of work you would like
· Refer a friend – £250 of high street vouchers!
· We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
· Our local consultant will be on hand to support you throughout your journey with us
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an ECT currently training or an experienced teacher, please do feel free to get in touch today.
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.