Religious Education Teacher– Herne Bay September 2022
Religious Education Teacher
A outstanding Secondary School in the Herne Bay area are actively looking to recruit bright and ambitious Experienced Teachers for permanent RE Teacher posts this September.
The Secondary School are looking to appoint a motivated and inspirational experienced RE Teacher who is committed to creating and securing high standards of learning as well as having a positive impact on the academic results throughout the department. You will need to possess a passion for RE as well as being able to inspire and motivate students.
With a new RE programme in place, this school has gone from strength to strength. This is a fantastic time to join such an extraordinary school. With an inspirational leadership team in place, excellent pupil behaviour, fantastic support…this could be the perfect school for you!
Job Description – Religious Education Teacher
· Full Time & Permanent RE Teacher post
· September 2022 start – MPS1-6
· Join Innovative & highly regarded Departments
· Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers
· Excellent guidance and support!
· Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – Religious Education Teacher
· Experienced Teachers
· MUST have UK QTS ONLY
· Good & Outstanding observations
· Ability to teach KS3 – KS5
· Excellent Academics – 1st Class or 2:1 Re Degree & A/B at A Level
· Reflective, Confident & Engaging Individual required!
· Established SLT in place
· Mixed – pupils – 11-19yrs
· Modern facilities
· Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
· Excellent location – Herne Bay
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an ECT currently training or an experienced teacher, please do feel free to get in touch today.
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.