SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant – Eastbourne, East Sussex
Heart Teaching are working with a specialist school in Eastbourne, East Sussex area who are currently looking for a teaching assistant to join their dedicated and nurturing school. We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting and caring for children specifically children with autism. The school believes in developing children socially, mentally, and morally as well as academically to give the children the best possible opportunities for their futures.
The successful candidate will:
- Be warm, kind and caring
- Understand Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Have a nurturing approach
- Have good behavior management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references within the last 2 years.
What Heart Teaching can offer:
- Excellent hourly rates of PAY – £11- £12
- Weekly Pay by our in-house payroll team
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD) training
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Heart Teaching is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or indeed any reason. For this role, you will require an enhanced DBS on the update device. If you do not have, one you be required to apply for a new DBS before starting. We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly vet all candidates prior to placement. You will be asked to provide your current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details. We welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.