Heart Teaching are working with a specialist school in Paddock Wook area who are currently looking for a teaching assistant to join their dedicated and nurturing school. We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting and caring for children specifically children with autism. The school believes in developing children socially, mentally, and morally as well as academically to give the children the best possible opportunities for their futures.
The successful candidate will:
- Be warm, kind and caring
- Understand Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Have a nurturing approach
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
The candidate will:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references within the last 2 years.
What Heart Teaching can offer:
- competitive pay rates £11- £12 PER Hour
- FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Heart Teaching is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or indeed any reason. For this role, you will require an enhanced DBS on the update device. If you do not have, one you be required to apply for a new DBS before starting. We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly vet all candidates prior to placement. You will be asked to provide your current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details. We welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.