Cover Supervisor – Bexley
Hours: Daily Cover
Pay – £100 – £110 per day
Specialism: Key Stage 3-5
You will be working across medium sized academies with an understanding and supportive senior management team. Behavior can be challenging at times as it can be in any setting, however seeing past this is vital in gaining respect from the students. To take on this role you will need to be emotionally resilient and willing to take on new challenges.
We are looking for:
· An experienced cover supervisor or someone who is looking to take the first step into the education sector
· You will be working with KS3-KS5 and need to be very reflective, passionate about learning, and who wants to be the best they can be.
· Someone with high expectations of children with a strong belief that all children can succeed.
· Someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is hardworking, organised, creative, collaborative, and committed to their own continuous professional learning.
· You will also need to have a degree or strong academic background and be able to translate this into a fast-paced environment
· A diversified work environment with a strong senior management team
· Supportive parents;
· A supportive and welcoming staff team;
· Competitive rates and regular work
Heart Teaching is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Heart Teaching are a recruitment business and we are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our Clients.
*Rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay.
£100 - £110 Per Day
Bexley, Greater London
Secondary Education Specialist