Science Teacher with TLR Responsibilities
Science Teacher/ TLR Responsibilities – Eastbourne
This is a permanent full-time post 32.5 hours per week
The salary range is from £25,714 (Main Pay Scale) to £41,604 (Upper Pay Scale) plus an SEN Allowance of £2,270 per annum plus a TLR2 Allowance of £2,873 per annum.
Heart Teaching have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and innovative Science Teacher with TLR responsibilities to lead Science throughout an outstanding school at Key Stages 3 & 4. The curriculum covers Entry Level and Combined Science GCSE.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Science teacher who is educated to degree level and/or holds Qualified Teacher Status.
- Someone who can promote high standards in the delivery of lessons within their department.
- Successfully set a vision and targets for pupil success.
- Confident in using own knowledge and expertise to monitor progress.
- Able to provide regular feedback and encourage young people to adopt a responsible and conscientious approach to their own work and study.
- Someone who can share good practice and lead by example.
- Be motivated to help every child reach their potential.
- Have a calm, engaging, resilient personality
This truly is a unique opportunity to build on an already successful department and develop science with learning and engagement at the core of everything we do.
Teachers are encouraged to take a creative approach, seeking ways to positively engage with and motivate pupils. You will need to be confident in directing and utilising support staff within the classroom, in order to create a fun and effective learning environment for all pupils.
This can be a challenging environment and therefore, determination and resilience are key characteristics for the post.
If you are passionate about working with students with additional needs, and have the energy, drive and desire to motivate our pupils and ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes, then apply today!
Heart Teaching is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or indeed any reason. For this role, you will require an enhanced DBS on the update device. If you do not have, one you be required to apply for a new DBS before starting. We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly vet all candidates prior to placement. You will be asked to provide your current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details. We welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
£25,714 to £41,604 with SEN Allowance of £2,270 per annum plus a TLR2 Allowance of £2,873 per annum
Special Educational Needs And Primary Specialist