Primary School Teacher
Primary School Teacher
Heart Teaching work closely with many beautiful ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ primary schools in the Dartford area who require supply teachers to cover for multiple reasons such as sickness and longer term supply roles. This is perfect for teachers who have the passion to support children reach their potential but do not desire the planning aspect of working within schools.
You will have a dedicated consultant to work with you, providing you with regular work around a diary that you control at competitive pay rates within schools that you enjoy.
You Will Be Required To
- Be committed to raising attainment, aspiration, and self-esteem of pupils
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have an enhanced children’s only DBS (or willing to get one)
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum
- Utilise a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy
- Be an inspirational teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and keeps children at the heart of learning and teaching
- A dedicated consultant to support you.
- Competative rates of pay £130.00 – £160.00 per day
- Ability to control your diary
- Choose where you work
- No planning or long-term commitment
If you are interested please apply below with your up to date CV
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Apply for this Primary Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Heart Teaching is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on religion, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or indeed any reason. For this role, you will require an enhanced DBS on the update device. If you do not have, one you be required to apply for a new DBS before starting. We work in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly vet all candidates prior to placement. You will be asked to provide your current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and if not on the update service to complete a new check through us before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS details. We welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Primary | Secondary | SEND | Teaching Assistant
£130 - £160 per day
Special Educational Needs And Primary Specialist