Part Time Admin
Part Time Admin – Tonbridge
We are looking for an experienced receptionist / administrator to join a friendly and welcoming school in the Tonbridge area.
This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant team. You will need to have previous reception experience along with administration skills. Working Friday 8am – 4pm until Sep 2022 then it will increase to three days per week 8am to 4pm. This is a temporary contract initially but could become permanent for the right candidate.
A DBS is preferred although not essential.
· Be first point of contact for visitors and phone calls into the school
· Diary management
· Coordinate arrangements, including catering, set up of rooms, communications to relevant parties and technology/IT requirements.
· Co-ordination and maintenance of guest lists, invitations and replies, and communication with parents.
· Co-ordination of printing of documents for services/events.
· Work as part the administrative team of the school, assisting colleagues when required
Please see our website www.heartteacing.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.