Secondary IT Teacher
Are you an experienced IT Teacher looking for a new role?
Do you have QTS?
Can you teach IT up to KS5?
can you deliver, exciting, high-quality lessons?
Heart Teaching is looking to recruit a well-qualified, professional, and versatile IT Teacher for a role beginning September 2022.
Job Description – IT Teacher
· Full Time IT Teacher post
· September 2022 starts or sooner – MPS1-6
· Join Innovative & highly regarded Departments
· Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers
· Excellent guidance and support!
· Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – IT Teacher
· A qualified IT Teacher with a formal teaching qualification (QTS)/ ECTs and NQT considered.
· Confident teaching IT at Key Stage 4 to a range of abilities
· A passion for your subject and education in general
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
· A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
· Mixed – pupils – 11-19yrs
· Modern facilities
· Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
· Excellent location – Croydon
Reasons to join the Heart Teaching team:
· We put you first – listening and understanding the type of work you would like
· Refer a friend – £250 of high street vouchers!
· We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
· Our local consultant will be on hand to support you throughout your journey with us
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an ECT currently training or an experienced teacher, please do feel free to get in touch today.
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.