Secondary History Teacher –History Teacher – Gravesend- September 2022
Secondary History Teacher / ECT History Teacher
A fantastic co- educational Secondary School in the Gravesend area are actively looking to recruit bright and ambitious Experienced Teachers for permanent History Teacher posts this September.
With a new History programme in place, this school has gone from strength to strength. This is a fantastic time to join such an extraordinary school. With an inspirational leadership team in place, excellent pupil behaviour, fantastic support…this could be the perfect school for you!
Job Description – History Teacher
· Full Time & Permanent History Teacher post
· September 2022 start – MPS1-6
· Join Innovative & highly regarded Departments
· Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers
· Excellent guidance and support!
· Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
Person Specifications – History Teacher
· Experienced Teachers
· MUST have UK QTS ONLY
· Good & Outstanding observations
· Ability to teach KS4 – KS5
· Excellent Academics – 1st Class or 2:1 Maths Degree & A/B at A Level
· Reflective, Confident & Engaging Individual required!
· Established SLT in place
· Mixed – pupils – 11-19yrs
· Modern facilities
· Good links to stations, multiple tube lines
· Excellent location – Gravesend
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an ECT currently training or an experienced teacher, please do feel free to get in touch today.
Please see our website page HeartTeaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.