Student Support Assistant
PMLD Teaching Assistant – PMLD School
Have you got a background in care or special educational needs?
Are you trained to support children or adults with physical needs?
Are you seeking a new long-term/ permanent role?
Heart Teaching are currently seeking PLMD teaching assistants to support students across KS1, KS2 and KS3. for a special needs school in Westerham area of Kent who offer both day and boarding places. Catering for students with physical disabilities and complex medical need aged 4 to 19 years.
Does this PMLD Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description – PMLD Teaching Assistant
- PMLD Teaching Assistant
- Monday – Friday (term time only)
- Working in a unique special school that’s part of the Kent SEN trust.
- Focus on children with physical disabilities and complex medical needs
- Adapting and differentiating the curriculum for learners with PMLD
- Working 1:1 & 2:1 with individual children, and in small groups
- Liaising with SEN professionals at the school
- Long term and permanent contract available
- Safeguarding and prevent training (provided)
- Located in Westerham, Kent
Person Specifications – PMLD Teaching Assistant
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 3 months experience supporting adults or children with challenging behaviours
- Personal care experience
- Enhanced adult and child DBS on update service (willing to obtain one)
- Hand working, driven and committed
- Ability to work as part of the team
Why choose Heart Teaching?
- Weekly Pay with Holiday Entitlement
- Free & Full training provided prior to start date
- £11.50 – £12.50 per hour
- Expert team on hand with a welcoming open-door policy
- Fully Flexible Shift patterns to suit your lifestyle on a weekly basis
Apply for this PMLD Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.