Teaching Assistant SEN (ASD)
Website Heart Teaching
SEN Teaching Assistant – Longfield
Have you got a passion for working with and supporting children?
Heart Teaching are seeking teaching assistants to support SEN children across KS1, KS2 and KS3 in a friendly and welcoming ambitious special school for children and young people with profound, severe, and complex needs, many of whom are on the Autistic Spectrum.
The role will involve working 1:1 and 2:1 with children that have autism and other complex needs.
Does this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description – SEN Teaching Assistant
- · SEN Teaching Assistant
- · £11 – £12.00 per hour
- · Monday – Friday (term time only)
- · Working in a special needs school
- · Focus on children whom are on the Autistic Spectrum.
- · Adapting and differentiating the curriculum for learners with SEN
- · Working 1:1 & 2:1 with individual children, and in small groups
- · Liaising with SEN professionals at the school
- · Long term and full-time contract available
- · Safeguarding and prevent training (provided)
- · Located in Longfield, Kent
Person Specification –SEN Teaching Assistant
- Strong behavior management skills
- Hardworking, driven and committed
- Caring, compassionate and calm nature
- Patience and passion for supporting children with SEN
- Ability to work as part of a team
School Details – SEN Teaching Assistant
- special school for students whom are on the Autistic Spectrum.
- SEN School ages 4 – 19 years old,
- Range of therapies to support learning on site
- Superb pastoral care
- Additional training available
- Located in Longfield, Kent
- Easy access on public transport
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
The school offers children a comprehensive curriculum which includes a wide range of opportunities to develop the speech, language and communication skills that will enable them to successfully access learning. It is a place where children can flourish in a safe, calm, and positive working environment. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be part of a team providing the best education and pastoral care to ensure that children are heard and seen to shine.
Apply NOW for this fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant position.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching.
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.