Hours: Full time
Location: Longfield, Kent
Stat Date: January 2023
Specialism: Key Stage 2
Our School is a small, friendly, and ambitious two form entry Ofsted Good academy. Behaviour is very good and is based on mutual respect, and genuine care about each other. Our children leave us as happy, well-rounded individuals with a deep love of learning.
We are looking for:
- Either an NQT or an experienced class teacher (KS2) who is very reflective, passionate about learning, and who wants to be the best they can be.
- Someone with high expectations of children and a commitment to high standards of achievement, with a strong belief that all children can succeed.
- Someone who is enthusiastic about the challenge of developing an exciting creative curriculum for the children.
- Someone with strong inter personal skills, who is hardworking, organised, creative, collaborative, and committed to their own continuous professional learning.
- very well behaved, happy, motivated and fun children
- supportive parents;
- a very supportive and welcoming staff team;
- dedicated PPA time with the year team partner;
- a commitment to staff development and excellent CPD, with the opportunity for developing leadership skills now or in the future.
Heart Teaching is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure (DBS).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Heart Teaching are a recruitment business and we are advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of our Clients.
*Rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay.