Teaching Assistant Special Educational Needs (SEN) – Tonbridge
SEN Teaching Assistant
Term Time Only!
Pay: £11-£12 Per hour
Hours: Full time
Stat Date: October 2022
Why be a Teaching Assistant?
To make a real difference to children’s learning and progress by supporting class teaching, assisting in providing a learning environment that enables all children to learn to the best of their ability, to support all children’s well-being and to lead intervention groups.
The role will involve working 1:1 and 2:1 with children that have autism and other complex needs.
Does this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description – SEN Teaching Assistant
- · SEN Teaching Assistant
- · £11 – £13 per hour
- · Monday – Friday (term time only)
- · Working in a special needs school
- · Focus on children with profound, severe, and complex needs
- · Adapting and differentiating the curriculum for learners with SEN
- · Working 1:1 & 2:1 with individual children, and in small groups
- · Liaising with SEN professionals at the school
- · Long term and full-time contract available
- · Safeguarding and prevent training (provided)
- Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
- · Located in Tonbridge
Person Specification –SEN Teaching Assistant
- Strong behavior management skills
- Hardworking, driven and committed
- Caring, compassionate and calm nature
- Patience and passion for supporting children with SEN
- Ability to work as part of a team
School Details – SEN Teaching Assistant
- State of the art brand new facilities and incredible resources to support learning
- SEN School ages 4 – 19 years old
- Focus on children and young people with profound, severe, and complex needs,
- Range of therapies to support learning on site
- Superb pastoral care
- Additional training available
- Located in Tonbridge
- Easy access on public transport
The school offers children a comprehensive curriculum which includes a wide range of opportunities to develop the speech, language and communication skills that will enable them to successfully access learning. It is a place where children can flourish in a safe, calm, and positive working environment. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be part of a team providing the best education and pastoral care to ensure that children are heard and seen to shine.
Apply NOW for this fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant position.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Heart Teaching.
Please see our website page Heartteaching.com and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
SEND | Teaching Assistant
£11 - £12
Special Educational Needs And Primary Specialist